Friday, March 1, 2013

L is for..

I had a hard time coming up with today's picture (hopefully this isn't a foreshadowing for the rest of the challenge), but apparently not many things in my day-to-day life stand out with the letter "L."  We took Baby W to the doc yesterday, only to find out he has pink eye and (his 1st) ear infection.  mrdub stayed home with him today and had the mission to disinfect the house, so before I left for school this morning we stripped the beds and linens.  Katie suggested "L is for laundry!"  Since all the laundry was piled in our basement, awaiting a steamy swirl in the washer, I thought that was perfect.  I grabbed Will, made a nice cozy seat in the laundry, and snapped a photo.  Done.


BUT just as I was on my way out, mrdub was giving Baby W a bottle and I saw an even better opportunity. So here's my real picture for today's challenge...  "L is for little fingers."

No comments:

Post a Comment