Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chair


 
I knew for months before his birthday that I wanted to buy Baby W a table and chair set for his first birthday.  It didn't take me long to find a cute set from IKEA and I was so excited we bought it even before most of his Christmas gifts.  He's not a big fan of the chairs yet, but I hope it's something he grows into... and I can already picture him sitting at the table having a snack, drawing pictures, reading books and being crafty!
 
 


I took a picture of Baby W with a big, plush carrot each month his first year.  It got harder and harder as the months went on for him to keep still enough to get that picture, so I've decided for his second year I'm going to take his picture sitting in the chair.  Maybe by his 2nd birthday I'll even get him smiling in it?!


13 months
12 months






No comments:

Post a Comment