Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fear

I had to think surprisingly long about today's photo.  I try hard to be a positive person and not have many fears.  Sure, I have my own fears, but I try not to dwell on them. 

My dog, on the other hand, has lately become a bundle of nerves!  When we got her as a puppy, I was so glad that thunder, fireworks, the vacuum and many other things didn't bother her at all.  She had no fear!  For whatever reason, in the last year or so (maybe Baby W is to blame?!), she has a long list of fears... thunder, rain, the furnace, Baby W's cry, anything that beeps, and I could go on and on.  I caught her snuggled safely in the sheets of our bed, hiding from whatever her most recent fear might be...

Baby W came in to check on Schatzi and make sure she was okay!


Why are you hiding in here?

No comments:

Post a Comment